The NP series of belt presses is intended for small/medium-sized sludge treatment plants
The sludge is distributed evenly on the belt by a baffle of the inlet hopper; it is then pressed by a top belt and suitable roller. On the filtration belt, the sludge comes in contact with the draining roller which is broad and perforated and presses the sludge again lightly. By the end of the process the sludge has been pressed several times, until it is sufficiently dehydrated to be unloaded. The belts are cleaned to remove residual material before they receive other sludge.
The speed-change drive unit allows you to adjust the speed of the belts according to the type of sludge, for optimal drying.
– FRAME made of hot-galvanized steel;
– TANKS for storing and unloading filtered water;
– PROTECTION DEVICES in AISI 304 steel;
– DRAINING, pressure, belt pulling, belt alignment and return rollers, all made of AISI 304 steel.
– RUBBER COATED AISI 304 steel drive rollers
– MECHANICAL speed-change drive unit
– WASHING SYSTEM for cleaning the belts, with easy-to-remove nozzles.