PRLA series. It is installed in a rectangular basin and allows solids in the water to settle at the bottom and form sludge.
The silted sludge enters the suction manifold and an air-lift pump channels the sludge both ways into the discharge pipe.
When a skimming blade is fitted, on request:
The blade conveys the scum into the skimmer at one end of the tank; the return limit switch signals the control unit to lift the skimmer and reverse the direction of the bridge crane.
– BRIDGE DECK with accidental overload 250 kg/sqm, max deflection 1/500 of the span, made of carbon steel and with galvanized screen walkway, tubular railing with handrail and footguard, in conformity with safety standards;
– SIDE MOVING TROLLEYS made of carbon steel profiles, with polyurethane coated iron wheels of which two are geared and two are idler;
– ANTI-SLIP DRIVING WHEELS coupled in the tracks;
– CONTROL UNIT for use with worm geared motor directly connected to the driving gears with elastic joints and motor shafts;
– LIMIT SWITCH;
– INTAKE MANIFOLD made of stainless steel, with a set of appropriately sized louvers for taking in the sludge.
– OIL HYDRAULIC CONTROL UNIT for lifting the skimming blade;
– SKIMMER for skimming the oil.
– BRIDGE DECK made of hot-galvanized carbon steel; WALKWAY, HANDRAIL AND FOOTGUARD made of hot-galvanized steel;
– QUAYS, BOTTOM AND SURFACE BLADES in AIDI 304 stainless steel;
– REPLACEABLE SCRAPER PLATES made of neoprene rubber ;
– CONTROL BOARD, watertight in design, for powering and controlling the equipment, with main switch, auxiliary power transformer, reversing devices, buttons for running the motores in automatic and manual mode, LEDs, an anti-condensation heating element and various accessories.
– POWER SUPPLY with festoon line, inclusive of tracks, supporting brackets, cable trolleys, cart for cable drive, terminal clamp, limit switch and power cord. It is also possible to install a power line with plastic catenary.