GAA series. The screen with automatic arch can be installed directly in medium-small channels for coarse screening
The screened material is collected by the cleaning combs and rolls slowly through the holes. It is then raised and deposited in a container situated immediately downstream of the screen or removed on a conveyor belt.
Overload protection can consist of dynamometric devices or electronic current limiters
– FRAME made of press-formed or tubular profiles;
– SCREEN consisting of a set of plasma cut bars of appropriate size;
– ROTATING COMB ARMS in square or tubular configuration, mounted on the frame with UCP supports;
– SC COMBS in AISI 304 stainless steel or self-lubricating polyzene that clean the screen;
– RAPING BLADE for automatic cleaning of the combs, with rubber buffers;
– Worm GEARED MOTOR;
– SPAN between 15 and 50 mm.
AISI 304 stainless steel.
Also available in carbon steel.