Series PSCM The manual weir sluice gate is used as a cut-off element for channels, storage tanks, underwater holes, pipes, etc.
Turning the handwheel at the top of the sluice gate lifts or lowers the shield, to change the level of the basin or channel.
The weir sluice gates have seals on three sides.
The musical note type gasket is fitted on the shield with a plate and screws in AISI 304 stainless steel.
The seal is fitted with a strip system on the frame and shield that compress the seal horizontally.
– SLIDING FRAME for the shield, made of AISI 304 stainless steel profiles;
– SHIELD in reinforced AISI 304 stainless steel;
– THRUST wedges attached to the frame and shield;
– RISING TPN screw in AISI 304 stainless steel, hinged on the shield;
– BRONZE nut for the TPN screw incorporated on the handwheel
– HANDWHEEL for lifting and lowering the shield;
– MUSICAL NOTE type gasket.
– STANDARD CONFIGURATION
– FRAME and SHIELD made of AISI 304 stainless steel
– SLIDING screw in AISI 304 stainless steel;
– Neoprene SEAL;
– HANDWHEEL made of epoxy coated carbon steel.
The sluice gate is available with seals on 3 or 4 sides (pipe)
Also available in carbon steel.