Series PM. The motorized sluice gate is used as a cut-off element for channels, storage tanks, underwater holes, pipes, etc
The actuator connected directly to the handwheel at the top of the sluice gate lifts or lowers the shield opening and closing the channel or hole as required.
The sluice gates are available with seals on three or four sides.
In the case of sluice gates with seals on three sides, a musical note type gasket is fitted on the shield with a plate and screws in AISI 304 stainless steel.
In the case of sluice gates with seals on four sides, the musical note type gasket is inserted around the circumference of the hole in which the shield is installed, and attached to the frame with a plate and screws in AISI 304 stainless steel.
The seal is fitted with a set of wedges on the frame and shield that compress the seal horizontally.
– SLIDING FRAME for the shield, made of carbon steel profiles;
– SHIELD in reinforced carbon steel sheeting;
– THRUST wedges attached to the frame and shield;
– RISING TPN screw in AISI 304 stainless steel, hinged on the shield;
– BRONZE nut for the TPN screw incorporated on the handwheel;
– HANDWHEEL for lifting and lowering the shield;
– MUSICAL NOTE typegasket.
Powered with CE certified electric ACTUATOR.
– FRAME and SHIELD made of hot-galvanized carbon steel sheeting;
– SLIDING screw in AISI 304 stainless steel;
– Neoprene SEAL;
– Iron HANDWHEEL.
The sluice gate can also be made entirely of stainless steel.