Series GFC. The SCREW FILTER SCREEN has the advantage of combining different functions in a single machine, in particular both the micro and the macro grilling, pressing and dewatering of sludge and floating substances in the waste water of civil or industrial wastewater treatment plants.
The water to be grilled passes through the filter screen leaving on the same all over the dimensions of the material above the passage opening, when the level increases upstream of the grid, reaching the threshold value, it actuates the rotary movement of the screen and the central screw .
The blades clean the screen depositing the grid material on the main auger. The auger provides lifting, compacting and bagging of the screened material. During the removal the material undergoes a dehydration ofabout 50% by weight. In addition, the completely closed body, prevents the spread of bad smells.
– ROTATING CYLINDRICAL SCREEN SCREENING for Micro Screening consists of a particular profile to spiral wrapped trapezoidal cross section to a longitudinal bar structure.
– macro screening with perforated sheet metal or bars which are wound along the circumference with appropriate passage openings;
– SCREW with Shaft fitted on the outside by a cleaning brush;
– CLEANING SYSTEM with spray nozzles positioned inside the grilling screen;
– CYLINDER closed, coated on the inside by a special wear-resistant material on Which rests and rotates the screw, it is even provided of inspection covers.
COMPACTING AND DEHYDATING ZONE:
– BODY completely perforated for water drainage;
– CONTAINMENT TUBE;
– INTERNAL WASH SYSTEM;
– OUTLET CHUTE of pressed solids;
– TUBING DRAIN separate water;
– ENGINE via gear motor directly coupled;
– SPACING from 2 to 12 mm.
In S.S. inox AISI 304, or S.S. Inox 316L