The sewage pre-treatment station is installed for the treatment of sewage transported by tank truck from Imhoff tanks, cesspools and industrial plants. The station, completely closed to ensure maximum hygiene and safety, consists of a supporting structure which is also used to store sewage, and is equipped with a GC screw filter. The sewage entering the tank passes through the filtering screen, depositing on it the suspended solid materials and undergoes micro-screening. The trapped solids are lifted by the broadest shaftless screw and moved on self-lubricating runners to the compacting section with reduction in the width of the shaftless screw.
The solids are screened to separate the liquid; the liquid is sent upstream while the compacted solids are sent to a special site for storage.
– LARGE FEED HOPPER in AISI 304 stainless steel forming a compensation lung above the separation chamber;
– LARGE SCREW in AISI 304 stainless steel that moves slowly to minimize attrition. It has a wear resistant border that screens the waste water when it arrives;
– SEPARATION AND COMPACTING CHAMBERS, in a semi-cylindrical screen with fine holes made of stainless steel, for separating the liquid part;
– NOZZLE WASHING SYSTEMS for cleaning the holes in the separating screen and the feed hopper;
– POWERED by a directly connected geared motor;
– OUTLET MOUTH with bagging of the compacted material;
– FILTRATE COLLECTION TANK in AISI 304 stainless steel, with centrifugal electric pump for transferring the waste water to the pre-treatment tank;
– LOADING MOUTH with pneumatic valve and Perrot quick coupling;
Made of AISI 304 stainless steel.