Series GTR. For grilling up to 0.25 mm. The particular trapezoidal screening profile guarantees reduced clogging to the drum.
The flow of the suspension for screening meets the surface of the rotary screen perpendicular to the direction of the hole between the bars. While the filtered liquid passes through the holes of the screen and is discharged into a tank under the cylinder, the solids are trapped on the surface of the same screen and are drawn by rolling friction to a spillway blade that diverts them to a special container. The bars of the cylinder are wedge-shaped, permitting the uninterrupted flow of hydraulic pressure and minimizing the risk of solids sticking and causing obstruction.
Overload protection can consist of electronic devices that monitor motor consumption.
– FEED CHAMBER with incorporated overflow, designed to allow sewage to cover the entire width of the screening cylinder;
– SCREENING CYLINDER consisting of a particular V-shaped profile wound in a spiral around a structure of longitudinal bars;
– SPILLWAY BLADE made of wear-resistant material that exerts constant pressure on the cylinder with suitable gas pistons;
– BACKWASH by means of a device installed in the screening cylinder;
– SPAN between 0.25 and 3 mm;
– WORM GEARED MOTOR and helical gears.
AISI 304 stainless steel