The GNCP series makes a fine screening through a mobile net-belt in stainless steel. The screened material is carried out by means of Abs or steel hooks.
Water flows through the moving screen unit and any trapped solids are lifted up by pegs. At the top of the structure, the screened material is discharged into a container or onto a conveyor belt; the screen unit and pegs are cleaned with a rotating brush and jet of pressurized water and then move back into position completely free of solid particles. Overload protection is guaranteed by dynamometric sensors or electronic current limiters.
– FRAME made of press-formed sheet metal;
– MOVING CONTINUOUS STRAND SCREEN UNIT made of AISI 304 stainless steel;
– SET OF PEGS with hooks made of ABS that lift the screened material;
– FILTER PACK CLEANING SYSTEM consisting of a fixed scraper and rotating brush powered by a geared motor, and a jet of pressurized water;
– SPECIAL TYPE of chain transmission with rollers with hollow shafts. The rollers move on fixed supports that guarantee minimum friction and, being hollow, can contain stainless steel bars that form the supporting structure of the screening belt;
– GEARED MOTOR that powers a pair of toothed wheels and their chains;
– SPAN between 2.5 and 8 mm.
In AISI 304 stainless steel.
BELT in AISI 304 stainless steel and ABS.
Also available in carbon steel.